BEFORE THE RECORDING SESSION
• We do not take unnecessary risks. Check so that that everyone on the team is healthy. This applies to musicians, technicians and everyone else who is expected to be present during the recording. If someone experiences an incipient cold, sore throat or similar, it must be reported so that recordings can be rescheduled.
• We strive not to have more people on the premises than is needed during the recording.
• The single most important thing: wash your hands often.
• In the bathroom you will find liquid soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer is also available in the studio and the control room.
• We all help out to keep the studio clean. Mugs and glasses are put in the dishwasher instead of on table surfaces. Garbage is removed as soon as possible.
• Continuous cleaning of eg table surfaces. Crockery, cutlery, glasses and mugs are machine washed at 70 degrees.
Between recording customers, the studio is usually empty for a few days. Before a new recording / overnight stay, the studio, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom are thoroughly cleaned:
— studio and apartment is vacuumed.
— hard surfaces such as table surfaces, door handles, taps, switches, handles on stoves, refrigerators and other kitchen equipment are wiped off and disinfected.
— the refrigerator is emptied, dried and disinfected.
— textiles are aired.
— any borrowed towels and bed linen are machine washed.