Studio rent is SEK 4.300+VAT (≈€430+VAT) per day plus the additional €50/hour for the engineer.
Qualified recording engineer is mandatory
You can choose between letting us do the recording for €50/hour or bring your own engineer. We are happy to set you up and won’t leave you until we see that everything is up and running smoothly.
The 1‑day rate includes:
— full access to the entire studio; live room, control room, mics, instruments, amplifier, drum kit, etc. If you want to track to tape you can borrow 2″ tapes free of charge. (After digitization the tapes are erased and re-used)
— free parking
— free access to kitchen and bathroom
— free wi-fi.
Two days and more includes:
If you book more than three days in a row, there are three important benefits:
1. Price per day drops
2. You can stay for free in the guest apartment.
3. You can work around the clock instead of 8 hours a day.
— free overnight stay in the guest apartment (6 beds) in the same house as the studio
— free parking
— free access to:
— kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher etc.
— bathroom with bathtub
— washing machine, iron — free wi-fi — TV
— home cinema with 3x5 m screen + stereo
— garden and patio with outdoors grill
We try and keep the studio clean
We do our very best to keep the studio tidy and clean.
After each customer we carefully clean the studio, the bedrooms and the kitchen. Hard surfaces are disinfected. Textiles are taken out for airing. Door knobs and such are cleaned and disinfected. In the bathroom you will find liquid soap, paper towels and hand disinfectant.
A couple of rules:
• No pets allowed.
• No smoking indoors.
• No drinks or food outside of the kitchen area.
• Food and drink is not included in the price. But we can facilitate shopping for food, beer etc. There is also a convenient store a few minutes from the studio.
• If you run a business or a company in the EU outside of Sweden you can register with us and pay by invoice. If you have a VAT-number and operate from a EU-country you pay VAT in your own country and will not be charged for VAT by us.
• Private customers pay in advance of recording using digital services or cash.
Still confused but at a higher level?
Get in touch!
Please use the form or send an e‑mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org